Enjoy an evening of magic tricks to raise money for St Francis Hospice
- Credit: Archant
Magic and tricks will be on show to raise money for a local hospice.
St Francis Hospice is holding the magic show at its education centre on April 13.
Guests will be treated to magicians from the Ilford Magical Society performing tricks at the tables, followed by a magic show with comedy and classical tricks.
Hospice fundraiser Rochelle Hodds, said: “Visitors will be treated to a magical evening full of suspense and fun so book your tickets before they disappear before your eyes.
The money raised will go towards the vital work of St Francis Hospice providing specialist care to local people with complex needs relation to life-limiting illness and support for their families.”
You may also want to watch:
The show starts at 7.30pm, and the tickets cost £12.50 each. You can bring your own refreshments.
For information or to book tickets call 01708 771412 or email fundraising.org.uk.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations