Woman, 63, missing from Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman has gone missing from Upminster.
Pauline Medley has not been seen since leaving her home at 10.30am on Monday.
She is described as a white, 5ft 3ins tall and of medium build, with short reddish-brown hair.
She is thought to have been wearing dark blue or black trousers, a blue shirt, possibly with a dark blue t-shirt underneath, and a light blue rain jacket.
A spokesman for the police said officers believe Pauline may be travelling on trains and buses and has been known in the past to travel to Tower Hill, Embankment, Paddington and Victoria.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call officers on 101.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 7 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 8 Brookside Theatre appeals for help repairing windows
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police