Woman, 63, missing from Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman has gone missing from Upminster.
Pauline Medley has not been seen since leaving her home at 10.30am on Monday.
She is described as a white, 5ft 3ins tall and of medium build, with short reddish-brown hair.
She is thought to have been wearing dark blue or black trousers, a blue shirt, possibly with a dark blue t-shirt underneath, and a light blue rain jacket.
A spokesman for the police said officers believe Pauline may be travelling on trains and buses and has been known in the past to travel to Tower Hill, Embankment, Paddington and Victoria.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call officers on 101.
- 1 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 2 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 10 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016