Woman, 63, missing from Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman has gone missing from Upminster.
Pauline Medley has not been seen since leaving her home at 10.30am on Monday.
She is described as a white, 5ft 3ins tall and of medium build, with short reddish-brown hair.
She is thought to have been wearing dark blue or black trousers, a blue shirt, possibly with a dark blue t-shirt underneath, and a light blue rain jacket.
A spokesman for the police said officers believe Pauline may be travelling on trains and buses and has been known in the past to travel to Tower Hill, Embankment, Paddington and Victoria.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call officers on 101.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 6 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 7 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van