Woman, 63, missing from Upminster
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman has gone missing from Upminster.
Pauline Medley has not been seen since leaving her home at 10.30am on Monday.
She is described as a white, 5ft 3ins tall and of medium build, with short reddish-brown hair.
She is thought to have been wearing dark blue or black trousers, a blue shirt, possibly with a dark blue t-shirt underneath, and a light blue rain jacket.
A spokesman for the police said officers believe Pauline may be travelling on trains and buses and has been known in the past to travel to Tower Hill, Embankment, Paddington and Victoria.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call officers on 101.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 8 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres