Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: PA
The end of the school year is drawing near, but many parents and their children will be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year for schools, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
But with many pupils not back in classes, we are giving you the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether you’re a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. Deadline is 5pm on Tuesday, July 21.
You may also want to watch:
As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
We will feature as many messages as we can.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 5 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 6 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 7 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 8 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?