Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: PA
The end of the school year is drawing near, but many parents and their children will be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year for schools, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
But with many pupils not back in classes, we are giving you the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether you’re a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in to email@example.com with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. Deadline is 5pm on Tuesday, July 21.
You may also want to watch:
As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
We will feature as many messages as we can.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says