Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: PA
The end of the school year is drawing near, but many parents and their children will be left without the normal opportunity to say goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year for schools, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
But with many pupils not back in classes, we are giving you the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether you’re a key worker and staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in to email@example.com with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. Deadline is 5pm on Tuesday, July 21.
You may also want to watch:
As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
We will feature as many messages as we can.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Hornchurch Athletic captain excited by league switch and a new sponsorship deal
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57