Talented kids from Romford theatre school heading for the West End
- Credit: Archant
Talented youngsters at a Romford theatre school are gearing up for a West End performance later this year.
Members of the Dreams Theatre School, which is based at Marshalls Park School, Petits Lane, will take part in the variety show Sunday Night Live at Her Majesty’s Theatre in Haymarket, London, on October 6.
The director of the club, Karen Easteal, said: “The children are very excited, they can’t wait.
“It is going to be such a great opportunity for them all and a good experience.”
The youngsters, cheered on by their families, will be performing three numbers, including a street dance demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
They will sing the Annie numbers Maybe and Hard Knock Life and the Les Miserables songs On My Own, I Dreamed a Dream, One Day More and At the End of the Day.
The children, who meet on Thursdays from 5pm to quarter to seven, have attended extra rehearsals this summer.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
Karen, who has been director for 10 years, added: “I’m so proud of them for their hard work.
“This group are probably the most talented we have ever had.”
The children will also be putting on a production of Annie on October 5 at MyPlace, in Harold Hill.