Talented kids from Romford theatre school heading for the West End
- Credit: Archant
Talented youngsters at a Romford theatre school are gearing up for a West End performance later this year.
Members of the Dreams Theatre School, which is based at Marshalls Park School, Petits Lane, will take part in the variety show Sunday Night Live at Her Majesty’s Theatre in Haymarket, London, on October 6.
The director of the club, Karen Easteal, said: “The children are very excited, they can’t wait.
“It is going to be such a great opportunity for them all and a good experience.”
The youngsters, cheered on by their families, will be performing three numbers, including a street dance demonstration.
You may also want to watch:
They will sing the Annie numbers Maybe and Hard Knock Life and the Les Miserables songs On My Own, I Dreamed a Dream, One Day More and At the End of the Day.
The children, who meet on Thursdays from 5pm to quarter to seven, have attended extra rehearsals this summer.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
Karen, who has been director for 10 years, added: “I’m so proud of them for their hard work.
“This group are probably the most talented we have ever had.”
The children will also be putting on a production of Annie on October 5 at MyPlace, in Harold Hill.