Staff at Romford salon bake cakes for charity
Workers at a Romford salon cooked up a treat in aid of Children In Need.
The staff at Shears Salon in Upper Brentwood Road, Romford spent the day baking cakes and gave them to their customers for a donation on Friday November 12.
Manager of the salon, Sarah Colli said: “The cakes were delicious.
“We had so much fun baking them and it was a really nice atmosphere throughout the day.”
The event made �45 for Children In Need.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah, decided to raise money for Children In Need after seeing the show last year.
Two weeks ago the staff came up with the idea to bake cakes.
- 1 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
Sarah said: “I remember watching the programme last year and it was really moving.
“I am really impressed with the amount of money raised because it just came from one day.”