Staff at Romford salon bake cakes for charity
Workers at a Romford salon cooked up a treat in aid of Children In Need.
The staff at Shears Salon in Upper Brentwood Road, Romford spent the day baking cakes and gave them to their customers for a donation on Friday November 12.
Manager of the salon, Sarah Colli said: “The cakes were delicious.
“We had so much fun baking them and it was a really nice atmosphere throughout the day.”
The event made �45 for Children In Need.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah, decided to raise money for Children In Need after seeing the show last year.
Two weeks ago the staff came up with the idea to bake cakes.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
Sarah said: “I remember watching the programme last year and it was really moving.
“I am really impressed with the amount of money raised because it just came from one day.”