Scargill Infant School, Rainham, awarded ICT Mark
A Rainham school has been recognised for its use of information and communications technology to enhance children’s work.
Scargill Infant School, Mungo Park Road, has been awarded the nationally-recognised ICT Mark.
Penny Patterson, Senior Inspector ICT, Havering School Improvement Services, said: “Scargill Infants should be congratulated on this wonderful achievement.
“This demonstrates the excellent ICT management and teaching that is taking place in the school.”
Headteacher Kath Keeper, said: “We are very proud to include the mark on our website and our mailings and this has been noted on a number of occasions, which has further raised the profile of ICT at Scargill Infants.
You may also want to watch:
“Our most recent OFSTED report positively acknowledged that we had received the ICT Mark in the description of the school.”
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly