Scargill Infant School, Rainham, awarded ICT Mark
A Rainham school has been recognised for its use of information and communications technology to enhance children’s work.
Scargill Infant School, Mungo Park Road, has been awarded the nationally-recognised ICT Mark.
Penny Patterson, Senior Inspector ICT, Havering School Improvement Services, said: “Scargill Infants should be congratulated on this wonderful achievement.
“This demonstrates the excellent ICT management and teaching that is taking place in the school.”
Headteacher Kath Keeper, said: “We are very proud to include the mark on our website and our mailings and this has been noted on a number of occasions, which has further raised the profile of ICT at Scargill Infants.
“Our most recent OFSTED report positively acknowledged that we had received the ICT Mark in the description of the school.”
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 5 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 6 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 7 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 8 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 9 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 10 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement