Sacred Heart of Mary Girls’ School, Upminster, visits Prezzo restaurant for tasty business lesson
Year 10 business studies students from an Upminster school learnt how to rake in the dough – while making pizza.
The 18 Sacred Heart of Mary Girls' School pupils visited the Prezzo restaurant on Corbets Tey Road for a lesson on putting business models into practice.
After the talk, the aspiring businesswomen got things cooking by making their own pizzas in the restaurant's professional kitchen - with a little help from Prezzo executive chef Paul Lewis and his colleagues.
The trip followed a visit by Prezzo staff to the school in Saint Mary's Lane, when Mr Lewis, along with training and HR managers, gave a talk on how the business operates.
Paul said: "We were delighted to speak to the students at their school and also to invite them to our restaurant in Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
"The students were a pleasure to be with and we hope they learnt a lot from the experience."
- 1 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
- 2 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 3 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 5 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 6 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 7 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 8 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 9 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 10 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens