Sacred Heart of Mary Girls’ School, Upminster, visits Prezzo restaurant for tasty business lesson
Year 10 business studies students from an Upminster school learnt how to rake in the dough – while making pizza.
The 18 Sacred Heart of Mary Girls' School pupils visited the Prezzo restaurant on Corbets Tey Road for a lesson on putting business models into practice.
After the talk, the aspiring businesswomen got things cooking by making their own pizzas in the restaurant's professional kitchen - with a little help from Prezzo executive chef Paul Lewis and his colleagues.
The trip followed a visit by Prezzo staff to the school in Saint Mary's Lane, when Mr Lewis, along with training and HR managers, gave a talk on how the business operates.
Paul said: "We were delighted to speak to the students at their school and also to invite them to our restaurant in Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
"The students were a pleasure to be with and we hope they learnt a lot from the experience."
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage