'Focus and determination': Redden Court students celebrate GCSE
- Credit: Redden Court School
Students at a Harold Wood school have heralded their "outstanding" GCSE results.
Redden Court School student Dillon Moran said: "I am over the moon with my grades, the hard work has paid off."
Ezekiel Wusu added: "I am ecstatic about my grades.
"A big thank you to the teachers who helped me."
Headteacher Anthony Henry congratulated Year 11 students "at the end of a long and difficult period".
You may also want to watch:
He said: "They have proven themselves to be a remarkable group of young people who have demonstrated focus, resilience and determination in achieving excellent outcomes in their GCSE results.
"The whole nation has faced many challenges these past months but I sympathise deeply with this group of students and their families for having to deal with the added anxieties of the unknown during such an important examination year."
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
Hannah Pinkney said: "I am very pleased with my results.
"I couldn’t have done it without the help of the school."