'Focus and determination': Redden Court students celebrate GCSE
- Credit: Redden Court School
Students at a Harold Wood school have heralded their "outstanding" GCSE results.
Redden Court School student Dillon Moran said: "I am over the moon with my grades, the hard work has paid off."
Ezekiel Wusu added: "I am ecstatic about my grades.
"A big thank you to the teachers who helped me."
Headteacher Anthony Henry congratulated Year 11 students "at the end of a long and difficult period".
He said: "They have proven themselves to be a remarkable group of young people who have demonstrated focus, resilience and determination in achieving excellent outcomes in their GCSE results.
"The whole nation has faced many challenges these past months but I sympathise deeply with this group of students and their families for having to deal with the added anxieties of the unknown during such an important examination year."
- 1 Romford pair to 'bring a little bit of raving' to 'more mature' Hornchurch community
- 2 Watch: Brawl erupts on Heath Park street outside pub
- 3 Man, 52, found with head injuries in Hornchurch
- 4 'The smell is foul': Brigade called to more than 70 fires at Rainham site since 2018
- 5 Bid to turn Harold Wood motor shop into three-bedroom home refused by council
- 6 Application to open Papa John's takeaway in Hornchurch
- 7 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 8 Unvaccinated patients may need to take Covid tests for hospital appointments as cases rise
- 9 All-ages tuition centre to replace Elm Park pet store, with potential opening in months
Hannah Pinkney said: "I am very pleased with my results.
"I couldn’t have done it without the help of the school."