Rainclouds go away at Hornchurch nursery so that teddy bears can enjoy their picnic
�Youngsters and their favourite teddies were treated to a special lunch.
Kid Ease Nursery in St George’s Hospital in Suttons Lane, Hornchurch held a teddy bears’ picnic on Wednesday.
Nursery manager Emily Hassell said: “The day went really well.
“The children had a fantastic time, everyone got involved and the weather held out for us.”
You may also want to watch:
The event saw youngsters, aged one to four bringing in their favourite teddies in a range of different shapes and sizes.
The event raised around �100 for charity Action Medical Research, where it will be used to help babies and children.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Police uncover Rainham chop shop with vehicles worth up to £100,000
Emily said: “The staff also brought in their teddies and the children were really happy to see them taking part in the day.”