Rainclouds go away at Hornchurch nursery so that teddy bears can enjoy their picnic
�Youngsters and their favourite teddies were treated to a special lunch.
Kid Ease Nursery in St George’s Hospital in Suttons Lane, Hornchurch held a teddy bears’ picnic on Wednesday.
Nursery manager Emily Hassell said: “The day went really well.
“The children had a fantastic time, everyone got involved and the weather held out for us.”
You may also want to watch:
The event saw youngsters, aged one to four bringing in their favourite teddies in a range of different shapes and sizes.
The event raised around �100 for charity Action Medical Research, where it will be used to help babies and children.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 7 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 8 Brookside Theatre appeals for help repairing windows
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
Emily said: “The staff also brought in their teddies and the children were really happy to see them taking part in the day.”