Rainclouds go away at Hornchurch nursery so that teddy bears can enjoy their picnic
�Youngsters and their favourite teddies were treated to a special lunch.
Kid Ease Nursery in St George’s Hospital in Suttons Lane, Hornchurch held a teddy bears’ picnic on Wednesday.
Nursery manager Emily Hassell said: “The day went really well.
“The children had a fantastic time, everyone got involved and the weather held out for us.”
You may also want to watch:
The event saw youngsters, aged one to four bringing in their favourite teddies in a range of different shapes and sizes.
The event raised around �100 for charity Action Medical Research, where it will be used to help babies and children.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 5 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 10 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
Emily said: “The staff also brought in their teddies and the children were really happy to see them taking part in the day.”