Police search for man that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger after Brentwood knifepoint robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for a man that sounds like Arnold Schwarznegger who robbed a woman at knifepoint.
The woman, 43, was on the pathway between Seven Arches Road and Ingrave Road at about 1.15pm on Saturday, April 27, when she was approached by the robber from behind.
He tried to snatch her handbag and when she struggled he pulled out a knife and threatened her until she handed over a three figure sum of cash. Police said the woman, who is local to the Brentwood area, was uninjured.
The man is described as white, aged 21 to 40, 5ft 6ins tall and had square, angular features.
He had short, brown hair and wore a grey sweat top, blue jeans and dirty trainers.
You may also want to watch:
He also had an eastern European accent and is described as speaking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Anyone with information should call DC David Marsden at Loughton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood