Police search for man that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger after Brentwood knifepoint robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for a man that sounds like Arnold Schwarznegger who robbed a woman at knifepoint.
The woman, 43, was on the pathway between Seven Arches Road and Ingrave Road at about 1.15pm on Saturday, April 27, when she was approached by the robber from behind.
He tried to snatch her handbag and when she struggled he pulled out a knife and threatened her until she handed over a three figure sum of cash. Police said the woman, who is local to the Brentwood area, was uninjured.
The man is described as white, aged 21 to 40, 5ft 6ins tall and had square, angular features.
He had short, brown hair and wore a grey sweat top, blue jeans and dirty trainers.
You may also want to watch:
He also had an eastern European accent and is described as speaking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Anyone with information should call DC David Marsden at Loughton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 4 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 5 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 10 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements