Police search for man that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger after Brentwood knifepoint robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for a man that sounds like Arnold Schwarznegger who robbed a woman at knifepoint.
The woman, 43, was on the pathway between Seven Arches Road and Ingrave Road at about 1.15pm on Saturday, April 27, when she was approached by the robber from behind.
He tried to snatch her handbag and when she struggled he pulled out a knife and threatened her until she handed over a three figure sum of cash. Police said the woman, who is local to the Brentwood area, was uninjured.
The man is described as white, aged 21 to 40, 5ft 6ins tall and had square, angular features.
He had short, brown hair and wore a grey sweat top, blue jeans and dirty trainers.
You may also want to watch:
He also had an eastern European accent and is described as speaking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Anyone with information should call DC David Marsden at Loughton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren