Police search for man that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger after Brentwood knifepoint robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for a man that sounds like Arnold Schwarznegger who robbed a woman at knifepoint.
The woman, 43, was on the pathway between Seven Arches Road and Ingrave Road at about 1.15pm on Saturday, April 27, when she was approached by the robber from behind.
He tried to snatch her handbag and when she struggled he pulled out a knife and threatened her until she handed over a three figure sum of cash. Police said the woman, who is local to the Brentwood area, was uninjured.
The man is described as white, aged 21 to 40, 5ft 6ins tall and had square, angular features.
He had short, brown hair and wore a grey sweat top, blue jeans and dirty trainers.
You may also want to watch:
He also had an eastern European accent and is described as speaking like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Anyone with information should call DC David Marsden at Loughton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes