Paralympian David Weir MBE will be at a Brentwood festival this weekend
Paralympic gold medals winner David Weir MBE will be a special guest at a Brentwood event this weekend.
David, 33, dubbed the Weir Wolf, won four gold medals at the London 2012 Paralympics. He will be at the Essex Indoor Family Festival at the Brentwood Centre, in Doddinghust Road on Saturday to sign autographs.
The festival will also feature Jessica Wright from The Only Way Is Essex who will perform her new single and attractions including a music stage, a climbing wall, and an animal workshop.
And for children, the event will include face painting, a bouncy castle, and an appearance by Moshi Monsters Katsuma and Poppet on Sunday.
It is open from 10am to 5pm on both days and admission will be �7 for adults and �3 for children over three-years-old. A family ticket for two adults and up to three children will cost �20.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at www.ukfamilyfestivals.com or on the door.
- 1 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 5 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 8 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?