Paralympian David Weir MBE will be at a Brentwood festival this weekend
Paralympic gold medals winner David Weir MBE will be a special guest at a Brentwood event this weekend.
David, 33, dubbed the Weir Wolf, won four gold medals at the London 2012 Paralympics. He will be at the Essex Indoor Family Festival at the Brentwood Centre, in Doddinghust Road on Saturday to sign autographs.
The festival will also feature Jessica Wright from The Only Way Is Essex who will perform her new single and attractions including a music stage, a climbing wall, and an animal workshop.
And for children, the event will include face painting, a bouncy castle, and an appearance by Moshi Monsters Katsuma and Poppet on Sunday.
It is open from 10am to 5pm on both days and admission will be �7 for adults and �3 for children over three-years-old. A family ticket for two adults and up to three children will cost �20.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at www.ukfamilyfestivals.com or on the door.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 7 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 8 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?