Paralympian David Weir MBE will be at a Brentwood festival this weekend
Paralympic gold medals winner David Weir MBE will be a special guest at a Brentwood event this weekend.
David, 33, dubbed the Weir Wolf, won four gold medals at the London 2012 Paralympics. He will be at the Essex Indoor Family Festival at the Brentwood Centre, in Doddinghust Road on Saturday to sign autographs.
The festival will also feature Jessica Wright from The Only Way Is Essex who will perform her new single and attractions including a music stage, a climbing wall, and an animal workshop.
And for children, the event will include face painting, a bouncy castle, and an appearance by Moshi Monsters Katsuma and Poppet on Sunday.
It is open from 10am to 5pm on both days and admission will be �7 for adults and �3 for children over three-years-old. A family ticket for two adults and up to three children will cost �20.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale at www.ukfamilyfestivals.com or on the door.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 8 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 9 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 10 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?