GCSE Results 2021: Romford school ‘incredibly proud’ of pupils results
- Credit: Marshalls Park Academy
A school in Romford has shared the GCSE results of two of its students who have achieved the highest grades and progress.
GCSE results were collected between 8.30am to 10am today at the Marshalls Park Academy.
Pupil Ugene Karkauskaite achieved the highest grades with nine level 9’s (A*’s) and one level 8, which is equivalent to a lower A* or high A grade.
Achieving highest progress, Dylan Khaled, was awarded three level 9s (A*’s), six level 8’s (lower A* or high A grade), and a level two distinction*, which is equivalent to a GCSE grade A*.
Headteacher Neil Frost spoke of the students achievements.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We are incredibly proud of Marshalls Park students and their results this year; the students have been through the most unsettling 18 months that most of us can remember, and they have demonstrated real resilience and determination to succeed.
“We would like to thank them, their teachers and their parents for all their efforts over the last five years, and wish them well in their progression to sixth forms and colleges.”
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Plans submitted to build five new apartments beside Upminster station
- 10 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers