Hunt on for missing foster home boy Charlie Cater from Harold Hill
�Police are appealing for help to find a teenage boy who has gone missing from his foster home in Collier Row.
Charlie Cater, 13, is staying with carers. He first ran away at 11am on February 26. Since then, he has been found a number of times and returned to the foster home.
He was last seen on Tuesday.
Charlie’s mum, who doesn’t want to be named, said: “He stayed at home for three hours and then jumped the kitchen window.
“He was last sighted in Walthamstow on Tuesday.
“I just want him to go back to his home. Things can be sorted out. I just want to know he is safe and well.”
- 1 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 2 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 3 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 6 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 7 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 8 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 10 Taco Bell asks permission to open at ex-Thomas Cook site in Hornchurch
Charlie was wearing grey jogging bottoms, a black leather PVC jacket and white Nike gear boots when he disappeared.
There have been several sightings of him in Harold Hill, Dagenham, Walthamstow and Barking. It is believed he is staying with friends.
n If you have seen Charlie, contact Romford Police’s Missing Persons Unit on the non-emergency number 101.