Hunt on for missing foster home boy Charlie Cater from Harold Hill
�Police are appealing for help to find a teenage boy who has gone missing from his foster home in Collier Row.
Charlie Cater, 13, is staying with carers. He first ran away at 11am on February 26. Since then, he has been found a number of times and returned to the foster home.
He was last seen on Tuesday.
Charlie’s mum, who doesn’t want to be named, said: “He stayed at home for three hours and then jumped the kitchen window.
You may also want to watch:
“He was last sighted in Walthamstow on Tuesday.
“I just want him to go back to his home. Things can be sorted out. I just want to know he is safe and well.”
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 6 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 7 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural
- 8 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 9 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 10 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
Charlie was wearing grey jogging bottoms, a black leather PVC jacket and white Nike gear boots when he disappeared.
There have been several sightings of him in Harold Hill, Dagenham, Walthamstow and Barking. It is believed he is staying with friends.
n If you have seen Charlie, contact Romford Police’s Missing Persons Unit on the non-emergency number 101.