Hornchurch theatre group debuts spooky comedy show
- Credit: Archant
Amateur theatre lovers are in for a treat as new comedy play makes its debut tonight.
Members of the All Saints Players will star in “Acting Dead” at 8pm at the All Saints Church Hall, Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch.
Spookily, the play centres on members of an amateur drama group who rehearse their next production as Halloween approaches.
A new member arrives but everything is not as at seems. With mirth, mayhem and mystery, will the production ever get to see the light of day?
With showings on Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening at 8pm, people are encouraged to buy a ticket before the event sells out.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 call 01708 725077 to book or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster