Hornchurch theatre group debuts spooky comedy show
- Credit: Archant
Amateur theatre lovers are in for a treat as new comedy play makes its debut tonight.
Members of the All Saints Players will star in “Acting Dead” at 8pm at the All Saints Church Hall, Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch.
Spookily, the play centres on members of an amateur drama group who rehearse their next production as Halloween approaches.
A new member arrives but everything is not as at seems. With mirth, mayhem and mystery, will the production ever get to see the light of day?
With showings on Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening at 8pm, people are encouraged to buy a ticket before the event sells out.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 call 01708 725077 to book or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 4 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 5 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 10 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months