Hornchurch theatre group debuts spooky comedy show
- Credit: Archant
Amateur theatre lovers are in for a treat as new comedy play makes its debut tonight.
Members of the All Saints Players will star in “Acting Dead” at 8pm at the All Saints Church Hall, Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch.
Spookily, the play centres on members of an amateur drama group who rehearse their next production as Halloween approaches.
A new member arrives but everything is not as at seems. With mirth, mayhem and mystery, will the production ever get to see the light of day?
With showings on Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening at 8pm, people are encouraged to buy a ticket before the event sells out.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5 call 01708 725077 to book or visit firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 9 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 10 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions