Homes in Havering tenants can view refurbs online
Tenants who are due to see improvements to their homes over the next four months can now find out online exactly when their new kitchen, bathroom or windows will be fitted.
They can register with and log onto Homes in Havering’s (HiH) SeeMyData service, on the HiH website, where they can access dates and details of any improvement works to their homes or blocks from now until March 2012.
SeeMyData was launched in August and is available to all tenants and leaseholders, all year round, giving them complete flexibility and control of their account and services.
It is free and completely secure and each account can be accessed and viewed only by the account holder.
A total of �82 million (�62 million of which is from the Government’s Decent Homes fund) will be spent over the next four to five years in order to bring Havering council properties up to a reasonable standard.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Hazlewood, HiH director of property services, said: “SeeMyData makes this new service easier for our tenants to access information about improvements to their homes. Now they know what work will be done and when it is due to take place.”
To log on to SeeMyData visit: www.seemydata.co.uk/cgi-bin/index.pl?client=havering.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage