Homes in Havering tenants can view refurbs online
Tenants who are due to see improvements to their homes over the next four months can now find out online exactly when their new kitchen, bathroom or windows will be fitted.
They can register with and log onto Homes in Havering’s (HiH) SeeMyData service, on the HiH website, where they can access dates and details of any improvement works to their homes or blocks from now until March 2012.
SeeMyData was launched in August and is available to all tenants and leaseholders, all year round, giving them complete flexibility and control of their account and services.
It is free and completely secure and each account can be accessed and viewed only by the account holder.
A total of �82 million (�62 million of which is from the Government’s Decent Homes fund) will be spent over the next four to five years in order to bring Havering council properties up to a reasonable standard.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Hazlewood, HiH director of property services, said: “SeeMyData makes this new service easier for our tenants to access information about improvements to their homes. Now they know what work will be done and when it is due to take place.”
To log on to SeeMyData visit: www.seemydata.co.uk/cgi-bin/index.pl?client=havering.
- 1 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds