Havering teenager gets VIP treatment at Arsenal
�An Upminster teenager was given the VIP treatment by Arsenal last month after winning a competition.
Holly Minton, 16, watched the Gunners’ 6-1 victory over Coventry City in the league cup from an exclusive box, and was paid a surprise visit by the club mascot Gunnersaurus and Poland and Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny.
The prize was part of the club’s young membership scheme Junior Gunners.
Holly, who has been a Junior Gunner since she was two days old, said: “There’s always lots of amazing opportunities and competitions I can enter.
You may also want to watch:
“I was lucky enough to win a competition in September. I was to go to the Emirates Stadium to watch the match in an exclusive box with my mum.
“The score at the end was 6-1 Arsenal, which made my night even better!”
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 9 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder