Havering teenager gets VIP treatment at Arsenal
�An Upminster teenager was given the VIP treatment by Arsenal last month after winning a competition.
Holly Minton, 16, watched the Gunners’ 6-1 victory over Coventry City in the league cup from an exclusive box, and was paid a surprise visit by the club mascot Gunnersaurus and Poland and Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny.
The prize was part of the club’s young membership scheme Junior Gunners.
Holly, who has been a Junior Gunner since she was two days old, said: “There’s always lots of amazing opportunities and competitions I can enter.
You may also want to watch:
“I was lucky enough to win a competition in September. I was to go to the Emirates Stadium to watch the match in an exclusive box with my mum.
“The score at the end was 6-1 Arsenal, which made my night even better!”
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages