Havering secondary school places allocated today
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Parents of Year Six pupils are set to find out today which secondary school their child will be going to in September.
After spending weeks reading prospectuses, attending open evenings and working out which order to place up to six preferred schools on the list, forms were submitted in October and forgotten about – until now.
National offer day will see letters and emails go out to parents, informing them of the decision that has been made about their child’s future.
Anyone who does not get offered their preferred school is entitled to appeal.
Did your child get into the school you wanted, or did you miss out?
You may also want to watch:
Let us know by tweeting @romfordrecorder, emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8477 3821.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 5 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 6 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 7 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 8 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 9 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 10 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?