Students at Havering Colleges ‘having difficulty’ in finding out Btec results
- Credit: Archant
Havering Colleges have said they are “doing all we can” to fix an issue that has left students struggling to access their Btec results.
A spokesperson for the colleges, which includes campuses in Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch and Rainham, said: “We are aware that some students are having difficulty in accessing their Btec results.
“This is a national issue but we are doing all we can to try to resolve the problem.”
Btecs represent career-based qualifications and combine practical learning with theory content.
The issue comes as students are also receiving their A-level results today (August 13).
You may also want to watch:
Colleges prinicpal Paul Wakeling said: “Havering Colleges wish to pay tribute to our students and staff for their results, hard work, tenacity and commitment to learning that has resulted in so many young people being able to go on to their next step, be that university or the world of work. “Our students are progressing to fantastic destinations, including top universities.”
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs