Students at Havering Colleges ‘having difficulty’ in finding out Btec results
- Credit: Archant
Havering Colleges have said they are “doing all we can” to fix an issue that has left students struggling to access their Btec results.
A spokesperson for the colleges, which includes campuses in Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch and Rainham, said: “We are aware that some students are having difficulty in accessing their Btec results.
“This is a national issue but we are doing all we can to try to resolve the problem.”
Btecs represent career-based qualifications and combine practical learning with theory content.
The issue comes as students are also receiving their A-level results today (August 13).
You may also want to watch:
Colleges prinicpal Paul Wakeling said: “Havering Colleges wish to pay tribute to our students and staff for their results, hard work, tenacity and commitment to learning that has resulted in so many young people being able to go on to their next step, be that university or the world of work. “Our students are progressing to fantastic destinations, including top universities.”
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 Male injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner