Havering college students perform at Queen’s Theatre for end of year show
Dance and musical theatre students wowed their audience as they tapped, pirouetted and showed off their acting skills at their end of year show.
Students from Havering College of Further and Higher Education, Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch, took their talent out of the classroom and showcased their hard work at Queen’s Theatre in front of friends and family, college governors, principal Maria Thompson, as well as retiring former Mayor of Havering, Cllr Eric Munday.
Havering College holds Artsmark Gold status from Arts Council England in recognition of its commitment to and excellence in arts education.
Elaine O’Connor, college curriculum manager for performing arts, said: “I am very proud of all the students, some of whom will be progressing on to university or our HNC and HND dance courses at the college.
“Some of our learners come to us with very little experience and their skills develop tremendously throughout their course.”
You may also want to watch:
For further details on dance and musical theatre courses at the college visit havering-college.ac.uk.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown