Havering college students perform at Queen’s Theatre for end of year show
Dance and musical theatre students wowed their audience as they tapped, pirouetted and showed off their acting skills at their end of year show.
Students from Havering College of Further and Higher Education, Ardleigh Green Road, Hornchurch, took their talent out of the classroom and showcased their hard work at Queen’s Theatre in front of friends and family, college governors, principal Maria Thompson, as well as retiring former Mayor of Havering, Cllr Eric Munday.
Havering College holds Artsmark Gold status from Arts Council England in recognition of its commitment to and excellence in arts education.
Elaine O’Connor, college curriculum manager for performing arts, said: “I am very proud of all the students, some of whom will be progressing on to university or our HNC and HND dance courses at the college.
“Some of our learners come to us with very little experience and their skills develop tremendously throughout their course.”
You may also want to watch:
For further details on dance and musical theatre courses at the college visit havering-college.ac.uk.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 5 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 6 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 7 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?