Havering boys celebrate getting roles as Michael Jackson in the West End
- Credit: Archant
Two boys from Havering will be starring in the West End with Michael Jackson roles.
Kieran Rogers-Bedminster, 13, and Owen Jordan Mugowa, 11, will be starring as the superstar as a child in Thriller.
Both boys, who are part of Make Believe performing arts academy in Romford, beat hundreds of others at auditions in early May.
The boys are also in the spotlight and are being filmed for a Channel 4 documentary to be aired in September, which follows talented youngsters in their quest to become stars.
Harry Blumenau, director of the Make Believe Talent Agency, said: “Playing Michael Jackson in the West End for both of these boys is the dream role and I am delighted we were able to secure them the part’.
You may also want to watch:
Joel Kern, managing director of Make Believe, said: “The dream to perform in the West End has become a reality for these two talented youngsters and we are confident that the formula of finding and nurturing talent will only bring more youngsters the success they strive so hard for.”
- 1 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 4 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 5 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 8 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears