Havering boys celebrate getting roles as Michael Jackson in the West End
- Credit: Archant
Two boys from Havering will be starring in the West End with Michael Jackson roles.
Kieran Rogers-Bedminster, 13, and Owen Jordan Mugowa, 11, will be starring as the superstar as a child in Thriller.
Both boys, who are part of Make Believe performing arts academy in Romford, beat hundreds of others at auditions in early May.
The boys are also in the spotlight and are being filmed for a Channel 4 documentary to be aired in September, which follows talented youngsters in their quest to become stars.
Harry Blumenau, director of the Make Believe Talent Agency, said: “Playing Michael Jackson in the West End for both of these boys is the dream role and I am delighted we were able to secure them the part’.
You may also want to watch:
Joel Kern, managing director of Make Believe, said: “The dream to perform in the West End has become a reality for these two talented youngsters and we are confident that the formula of finding and nurturing talent will only bring more youngsters the success they strive so hard for.”
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death