Havering boys celebrate getting roles as Michael Jackson in the West End
- Credit: Archant
Two boys from Havering will be starring in the West End with Michael Jackson roles.
Kieran Rogers-Bedminster, 13, and Owen Jordan Mugowa, 11, will be starring as the superstar as a child in Thriller.
Both boys, who are part of Make Believe performing arts academy in Romford, beat hundreds of others at auditions in early May.
The boys are also in the spotlight and are being filmed for a Channel 4 documentary to be aired in September, which follows talented youngsters in their quest to become stars.
Harry Blumenau, director of the Make Believe Talent Agency, said: “Playing Michael Jackson in the West End for both of these boys is the dream role and I am delighted we were able to secure them the part’.
You may also want to watch:
Joel Kern, managing director of Make Believe, said: “The dream to perform in the West End has become a reality for these two talented youngsters and we are confident that the formula of finding and nurturing talent will only bring more youngsters the success they strive so hard for.”
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford