Havering boys celebrate getting roles as Michael Jackson in the West End
- Credit: Archant
Two boys from Havering will be starring in the West End with Michael Jackson roles.
Kieran Rogers-Bedminster, 13, and Owen Jordan Mugowa, 11, will be starring as the superstar as a child in Thriller.
Both boys, who are part of Make Believe performing arts academy in Romford, beat hundreds of others at auditions in early May.
The boys are also in the spotlight and are being filmed for a Channel 4 documentary to be aired in September, which follows talented youngsters in their quest to become stars.
Harry Blumenau, director of the Make Believe Talent Agency, said: “Playing Michael Jackson in the West End for both of these boys is the dream role and I am delighted we were able to secure them the part’.
You may also want to watch:
Joel Kern, managing director of Make Believe, said: “The dream to perform in the West End has become a reality for these two talented youngsters and we are confident that the formula of finding and nurturing talent will only bring more youngsters the success they strive so hard for.”
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell