Get into Fashion: Get voting for your favourite face
A record 482 of the most beautiful people from Havering and beyond were scouted in the Get into Fashion model competition at The Mercury Mall Romford - and now it’s time to vote.
Recorder readers were able to pick their favourites when the catwalk wannabes appeared in a special Recorder feature last Friday.
It followed three intensive scouting days earlier this month.
But if you missed it, the Mercury Mall has displayed pictures of contestants on level one.
You have until 5pm on Sunday October 2 to get your votes in, using forms from the this Friday’s paper.
You may also want to watch:
“With so many people entered, we are expecting it to a bumper year for votes too”, said Sarah de Courcy Rolls, deputy manager at The Mercury. “Just one vote could make all the difference.”
All votes must be sent on the official coupon cut from the Recorder; photocopies are not allowed.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
The most popular and promising contestants will be invited to a casting session in The Mercury on Sunday October 9, where they will appear before a panel of expert judges.
A total of 25 finalists will take part in fashion shows on Saturday October 22 and Sunday October 23.
At the final show, the overall winners will be chosen and have the opportunity for test photoshoots and potential placements with the top London children’s model agency Truly Scrumptious and East Anglia & London [adult] agency Sandra Reynolds.
The competition is organised in association with the Recorder, Sandra Reynolds Model Agency, and Truly Scrumptious Child Model Agency.
The Mercury will be giving �700 of vouchers, which will be shared among the winners.