Get into Fashion: Get voting for your favourite face
A record 482 of the most beautiful people from Havering and beyond were scouted in the Get into Fashion model competition at The Mercury Mall Romford - and now it’s time to vote.
Recorder readers were able to pick their favourites when the catwalk wannabes appeared in a special Recorder feature last Friday.
It followed three intensive scouting days earlier this month.
But if you missed it, the Mercury Mall has displayed pictures of contestants on level one.
You have until 5pm on Sunday October 2 to get your votes in, using forms from the this Friday’s paper.
You may also want to watch:
“With so many people entered, we are expecting it to a bumper year for votes too”, said Sarah de Courcy Rolls, deputy manager at The Mercury. “Just one vote could make all the difference.”
All votes must be sent on the official coupon cut from the Recorder; photocopies are not allowed.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
The most popular and promising contestants will be invited to a casting session in The Mercury on Sunday October 9, where they will appear before a panel of expert judges.
A total of 25 finalists will take part in fashion shows on Saturday October 22 and Sunday October 23.
At the final show, the overall winners will be chosen and have the opportunity for test photoshoots and potential placements with the top London children’s model agency Truly Scrumptious and East Anglia & London [adult] agency Sandra Reynolds.
The competition is organised in association with the Recorder, Sandra Reynolds Model Agency, and Truly Scrumptious Child Model Agency.
The Mercury will be giving �700 of vouchers, which will be shared among the winners.