Four injured, one critical, in A13 collision
A 22-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital following a collision between a car and a lorry yesterday morning (Sunday) in Havering.
Emergency crews were called at around 9.30amon to the collision between a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Volvo tipper lorry on the A13 in Wennington.
All four men of the Vectra were taken to hospital.
The two rear seat passengers, both aged 22 years, were the most seriously injured. One critical; the other is serious but stable.
The 22-year-old Vectra driver and the 23-year-old front seat passenger were not seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information that may assist police should call the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath on: 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
Both vehicles stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.