Four injured, one critical, in A13 collision
A 22-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital following a collision between a car and a lorry yesterday morning (Sunday) in Havering.
Emergency crews were called at around 9.30amon to the collision between a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Volvo tipper lorry on the A13 in Wennington.
All four men of the Vectra were taken to hospital.
The two rear seat passengers, both aged 22 years, were the most seriously injured. One critical; the other is serious but stable.
The 22-year-old Vectra driver and the 23-year-old front seat passenger were not seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information that may assist police should call the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath on: 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
Both vehicles stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.