Four injured, one critical, in A13 collision
A 22-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital following a collision between a car and a lorry yesterday morning (Sunday) in Havering.
Emergency crews were called at around 9.30amon to the collision between a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Volvo tipper lorry on the A13 in Wennington.
All four men of the Vectra were taken to hospital.
The two rear seat passengers, both aged 22 years, were the most seriously injured. One critical; the other is serious but stable.
The 22-year-old Vectra driver and the 23-year-old front seat passenger were not seriously hurt.
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information that may assist police should call the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath on: 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Apology issued after NHS nurse 'was failed by short-staffed Queen's Hospital maternity ward'
- 2 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 3 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 4 13 flats and three commercial units in new four-storey block approved for Romford town centre
- 5 Hornchurch man given three-year football banning order for Nazi salutes
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 'He fought for life': Boxing match to help disabled five-year-old continue his passion
- 8 Another dispersal order in Elm Park amid youth ASB crackdown
- 9 Police chief hopes to introduce Romford town centre team ‘as soon as possible’
- 10 Queen’s Theatre only site in London to receive Grade-II listing for Platinum Jubilee
Both vehicles stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.