Four injured, one critical, in A13 collision
A 22-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital following a collision between a car and a lorry yesterday morning (Sunday) in Havering.
Emergency crews were called at around 9.30amon to the collision between a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Volvo tipper lorry on the A13 in Wennington.
All four men of the Vectra were taken to hospital.
The two rear seat passengers, both aged 22 years, were the most seriously injured. One critical; the other is serious but stable.
The 22-year-old Vectra driver and the 23-year-old front seat passenger were not seriously hurt.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information that may assist police should call the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath on: 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 9 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
Both vehicles stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.