Four injured, one critical, in A13 collision
A 22-year-old man is in a critical condition in hospital following a collision between a car and a lorry yesterday morning (Sunday) in Havering.
Emergency crews were called at around 9.30amon to the collision between a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a Volvo tipper lorry on the A13 in Wennington.
All four men of the Vectra were taken to hospital.
The two rear seat passengers, both aged 22 years, were the most seriously injured. One critical; the other is serious but stable.
The 22-year-old Vectra driver and the 23-year-old front seat passenger were not seriously hurt.
The lorry driver was uninjured.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information that may assist police should call the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath on: 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 7 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 8 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 9 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
Both vehicles stopped at the scene. There have been no arrests.