Children test their knowledge in Havering schools quiz
- Credit: Archant
Children in Havering tested their brains at a quiz competition this week.
The Primary School Quiz, organised by Don Pusey from the Havering East Rotary Club, was won by Branfil Primary School.
Nelmes Primary School came second, and were followed by Gidea Park and Engayne Schools.
The quiz has been running for 18 years, and 21 schools took part this year at Gidea Park College.
All contestants were presented with a certificate and book tokens.
You may also want to watch:
For more pictures of those who took part go to romofrdrecorder.co.uk
- 1 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 5 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 8 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?