A Havering school girl has jumped to success in an international trampoline competition
A Havering school girl was amongst a group of youngsters who jumped their way to success in a trampoline competition in Portugal.
Susanna Bradley, a pupil at Coopers Company and Coborn School, travelled to Portugal with the Brentwood Trampoline Club for the International Loul� World Cup 2012.
The competition, earlier this month, was one of the World Cup series competitions supported by the international governing body, FIG.
This was the first time the youngsters competed internationally and the team included Victoria Bramble in the junior group for those aged 14 and over, and Josh Newman and Susanna Bradley in the 13 to 14 age category.
Susanna was up against 43 others and was competing with girls from all over the world including and came third.
On her return Susanna said: “It was an amazing experience to compete against gymnasts from other countries and I am excited about doing it again soon.”
Josh, who was up against 22 others was ahead after his first round and continued to impress judges to win his category.
- 1 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 2 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 3 Plans submitted for 'new housing development' in Hornchurch
- 4 Romford sexual abuse victim feels 'truly alone' after paedophile given suspended sentence
- 5 Free giveaway: Bereaved Hornchurch man to distribute new invention created while wife was terminally ill
- 6 Fire which destroys Rainham flat 'caused by laptop'
- 7 Roads reopen and residents return home after A127 Upminster crash into gas main
- 8 Man suffers 'life-threatening' injuries after vehicle hits gas main on A127
- 9 Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- 10 Application to build brain injury clinic and nine 'affordable' homes in Upminster
Victoria was against 40 others including performers from Brazil, USA and Russia. She finished 11th.
Paul Kitchen, the club’s head coach, said: “It was a great result for Susanna and Josh who had to deal with some tough, experienced, competition and it will be a good grounding for possible future GB representation.”
If you would like to join Brentwood Trampoline Club you can call 01277 219915 or log on to the website www.brentwoodtc.org.