Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory school in Harold Hill celebrates good provider Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A primary school in Romford is celebrating a positive Ofsted Report, after an inspection in January.
Principal Karen Becker was delighted to inform staff and parents that Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School in Settle Road, continues to be recognised as a Good Provider following a one day Ofsted inspection shortly after Christmas.
Mrs Becker said: “My team of staff and I are incredibly proud to see all the hard work and dedication rewarded in this way.
“The report was overwhelmingly positive, with only ‘attendance and persistent absence’ being observed as needing improvement.
“This is an area we are already working closely with the community to improve.”
You may also want to watch:
Inspectors observed in particular that the safeguarding strategy in place was an effective one.
Ofsted said of the school’s leadership team: “[They have] maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 3 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
“[They] have set high expectations for what pupils can achieve.”