Don a Santa suit for a festive run in aid of a local hospice
Join a run with a festive twist this Christmas to raise money for a local hospice.
The 5km Santathon, to raise money for St Francis Hospice, will take place on Sunday, December 2, at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club.
Already signed up to take part for the third year running are husband and wife Adam and Clare Harvey, from Rainham.
Mother-of-two Clare said: “We both really enjoy the Santathon; it’s something we can do together and there is a nice atmosphere.
“We also know the money we raise is supporting a good cause because St Francis Hospice helps make the lives of people affected by life-limiting illness more comfortable.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to take part and either run, walk or jog the course on your own, or with family and friends, you can book a place by calling 01708 771427 email email@example.com or register online at www.sfh.org.uk.
Places are �10 for adults and �5 for children and include a free Santa suit.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster