Don a Santa suit for a festive run in aid of a local hospice
Join a run with a festive twist this Christmas to raise money for a local hospice.
The 5km Santathon, to raise money for St Francis Hospice, will take place on Sunday, December 2, at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club.
Already signed up to take part for the third year running are husband and wife Adam and Clare Harvey, from Rainham.
Mother-of-two Clare said: “We both really enjoy the Santathon; it’s something we can do together and there is a nice atmosphere.
“We also know the money we raise is supporting a good cause because St Francis Hospice helps make the lives of people affected by life-limiting illness more comfortable.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to take part and either run, walk or jog the course on your own, or with family and friends, you can book a place by calling 01708 771427 email email@example.com or register online at www.sfh.org.uk.
Places are �10 for adults and �5 for children and include a free Santa suit.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'