Don a Santa suit for a festive run in aid of a local hospice
Join a run with a festive twist this Christmas to raise money for a local hospice.
The 5km Santathon, to raise money for St Francis Hospice, will take place on Sunday, December 2, at Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club.
Already signed up to take part for the third year running are husband and wife Adam and Clare Harvey, from Rainham.
Mother-of-two Clare said: “We both really enjoy the Santathon; it’s something we can do together and there is a nice atmosphere.
“We also know the money we raise is supporting a good cause because St Francis Hospice helps make the lives of people affected by life-limiting illness more comfortable.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to take part and either run, walk or jog the course on your own, or with family and friends, you can book a place by calling 01708 771427 email email@example.com or register online at www.sfh.org.uk.
Places are �10 for adults and �5 for children and include a free Santa suit.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards