Dodge these Havering roadworks next week
- Credit: Archant
Keep clear of these roads to avoid delays.
Ockendon Road: Two way signals until Monday, February 26.
St Mary’s Lane: Multi-way signals until Monday, February 26.
St Mary’s Lane, junction with Boundary Road: Multi-way signals on Friday, March 2.
You may also want to watch:
Abbs Cross Lane: Multi-way signals until Wednesday, February 28.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 4 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 7 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
Suttons Lane: Two-way lights from Thursday, March 1 until Monday, March 5.
Berwick Road junction with Thorn Lane: Multi-way signals until Monday, March 12.
Broxhill Road: Two-way signals until Monday, March 12.
Gooshays Drive: Two-way signals until Friday, March 2.