Dodge these Havering roadworks next week
- Credit: Archant
Keep clear of these roads to avoid delays.
Ockendon Road: Two way signals until Monday, February 26.
St Mary’s Lane: Multi-way signals until Monday, February 26.
St Mary’s Lane, junction with Boundary Road: Multi-way signals on Friday, March 2.
You may also want to watch:
Abbs Cross Lane: Multi-way signals until Wednesday, February 28.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 5 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 9 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 10 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
Suttons Lane: Two-way lights from Thursday, March 1 until Monday, March 5.
Berwick Road junction with Thorn Lane: Multi-way signals until Monday, March 12.
Broxhill Road: Two-way signals until Monday, March 12.
Gooshays Drive: Two-way signals until Friday, March 2.