Do you recognise these men? Police appeal after 58 scratchcards stolen from Brentwood shop
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of three men they wish to speak to in connection with the theft of more than 50 scratchcards from a Brentwood shop.
Three men entered the store in the WHSmith in the Baytree Centre at around 11.15am on March 20.
One of the men distracted staff and one acted as a look-out, while the other removed 58 National Lottery scratchcards from behind the till on the upstairs floor.
All of the men are believed to be in their early 20s and white.
The first is around 5ft 9ins tall, with dark brown cropped hair and wore a blue puffa-style jacket and jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The second was around the same height, again with cropped dark brown hair, and wore a blue jumper with a white logo and jeans.
The third also had short brown hair, wore a black jacket and jeans and was about the same height as the others.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Laura Brady at Brentwood police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.