Diamond Jubilee: smiling faces at Rainham Estate
A Rainham estate was full of lots of smiling faces and happy families at their Diamond Jubilee Street Party.
Despite the weather up to 150 people packed into Kenway Estate to celebrate the Queen’s 60 reign on Sunday June 3 (today).
The day’s activities included a fancy dress party, children’s entertainer and fun and games.
Organiser Lisa Scott said: “Everyone is having lots of fun.
“It’s the perfect excuse to get everyone together.”
You may also want to watch:
All the funds from the event is going to Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital.
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards