New designer shop to open in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre
- Credit: PA
A designer retailer is set to open in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre next year.
Flannels will take over the vacant former Topshop unit on a long-term lease after it is revamped from November.
The luxury store will offer runway collections from fashion’s most notable names - such as Balenciaga, Valentino and Burberry - to customers coveting the latest trends.
The 11,564 sq ft store will also offer the opportunity to shop for contemporary emerging fashion brands.
Head of European retail asset management at Global Mutual, which manages the centre, Steven Gray, said the letting highlights the appeal of the hub to independent and international retailers who “recognise the value” of the shopping destination.
He added: “It is still hugely encouraging to see a major retailer like Flannels investing in their physical presence within our centre, which we believe will have a positive ripple effect for all our retailers.”
Flannels is currently located on the Market Place in Romford.
- 1 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 2 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 5 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 9 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 10 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack