New designer shop to open in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre
- Credit: PA
A designer retailer is set to open in Romford’s Liberty Shopping Centre next year.
Flannels will take over the vacant former Topshop unit on a long-term lease after it is revamped from November.
The luxury store will offer runway collections from fashion’s most notable names - such as Balenciaga, Valentino and Burberry - to customers coveting the latest trends.
The 11,564 sq ft store will also offer the opportunity to shop for contemporary emerging fashion brands.
Head of European retail asset management at Global Mutual, which manages the centre, Steven Gray, said the letting highlights the appeal of the hub to independent and international retailers who “recognise the value” of the shopping destination.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “It is still hugely encouraging to see a major retailer like Flannels investing in their physical presence within our centre, which we believe will have a positive ripple effect for all our retailers.”
Flannels is currently located on the Market Place in Romford.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 7 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal