Dennis sees future at Daggers after signing new contract
Dagenham & Redbridge youngster Louis Dennis has signed a new deal that will see him stay at Victoria Road until 2015.
Dagenham & Redbridge youngster Louis Dennis has extended his stay at the club by another two years.
This follows fresh from yesterday’s news of another young striker Jake Reed signing a two-year deal with the Daggers.
The 18-year-old who came through the club’s academy is yet to feature in boss John Still’s first team plans and spent last season on loan at Ryman One North side Grays Athletic.
The frontman has also been sent out on loan this season, this time to Ryman Premier outfit Canvey Island.
You may also want to watch:
On Dennis’ signing, boss Still said: “Louis has come through the youth system and has improved as a player. He has spent time out on loan which has helped with his development.
“We think he has a good future with the club, hopefully over the next few years he will have developed even further.”
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford