Dennis sees future at Daggers after signing new contract
Dagenham & Redbridge youngster Louis Dennis has signed a new deal that will see him stay at Victoria Road until 2015.
Dagenham & Redbridge youngster Louis Dennis has extended his stay at the club by another two years.
This follows fresh from yesterday’s news of another young striker Jake Reed signing a two-year deal with the Daggers.
The 18-year-old who came through the club’s academy is yet to feature in boss John Still’s first team plans and spent last season on loan at Ryman One North side Grays Athletic.
The frontman has also been sent out on loan this season, this time to Ryman Premier outfit Canvey Island.
You may also want to watch:
On Dennis’ signing, boss Still said: “Louis has come through the youth system and has improved as a player. He has spent time out on loan which has helped with his development.
“We think he has a good future with the club, hopefully over the next few years he will have developed even further.”
- 1 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 6 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead