- Credit: Archant
Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Dagenham and Rainham
Address: Trothy Road, Bermondsey Personal bio: I live with my Jack Russell dog – Millie.
I do have a partner but we prefer to live in our own properties.
I work as a matron at Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust.
I am also a nursing officer in the Army Reserves and have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
My hobbies and interests include working out in the gym, going to the theatre, politics and walking Millie.
- 1 Upminster fire: 80 firefighters tackle grassland blaze as warm weather continues
- 2 Campion pupil Thorne chasing Commonwealth Games glory
- 3 Get your fill of tacos, burritos and more as Taco Bell announces opening date for new Hornchurch restaurant
- 4 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 5 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 6 Solution to blaze hotspot in Rainham may take 'some time' to find, residents warned
- 7 Meals delivery service for elderly and vulnerable launches in Havering
- 8 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 9 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 10 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
Do you hold any directorships or other financial interests? No
What jobs/ interests will you continue with if elected? If I was elected I would hope to continue in the Army Reserves on a reduced commitment
What is your local connection to the area? I trained as a nurse at Oldchurch Hospital and lived in Romford/Rush Green for six years.
If I am elected, the first thing I will do is… to organise an “open” surgery in two key areas in each part of the constituency to meet “my” constituents.
And I would ask them what they think my priorities should be.