Vote for your favourite bauble design in The Liberty’s annual Deck the Malls competition
- Credit: Google Maps
A Romford shopping centre is calling on the community to vote in its latest competition, where one lucky child will have their festive design hung on its Christmas tree.
The Liberty Shopping Centre recently launched its popular 'Deck the Malls' competition, and is now asking Havering residents to choose their favourite design.
Following an overwhelming number of entries the Mayor Of Havering, Cllr Michael Deon Burton, selected a winner whose design will be placed on their Christmas tree as part of their festive decorations.
The public will now be able to vote from the top 10 selected designs as part of the 'People's choice award' through Liberty's Facebook page to select a second winner.
The winning design will be placed on a giant star and the winner will receive a £100 cheque for their school.
You may also want to watch:
To vote, head to the The Liberty's Facebook page (@LibertyRomford) and "like" your favourite design in the dedicated gallery.
The competition will close at midnight on Sunday 8th December.
- 1 'Foul odour': Neighbours call for action over worsening sewage stench
- 2 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 3 Home owner ordered to pay £4,726 to remove overflowing rubbish
- 4 Patient gets £12k in out-of-court settlement with Romford dental practice
- 5 Pupils equipped for 'medical emergencies' after winning first aid classes
- 6 Heritage: Tragedy at the Upminster sewage works
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- 9 Havering students secure places at University of Oxford summer school
- 10 Partner: Romford shooting verdict 'brushes police errors under the carpet'