Death of man, 39, after Hornchurch birthday party was not suspicious - police
- Credit: Archant
The death of a 39-year-old man following a birthday party in Hornchurch was not suspicious, an investigation has concluded.
Police were called at 10.40am on Sunday after the man’s body was found at an address in Mendoza Close. London Ambulance Service confirmed him dead at the scene.
Neighbours said the discovery followed a 21st birthday celebration at the home on Saturday night.
“The music went on until about 7am,” said one woman, who did not wish to be named. “Then there was nothing until we saw the police.”
Another added: “I guessed it was something terrible when I saw the forensic people.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s the first time anything like this has happened around here. It was chaos up here.”
The man’s next of kin have been informed.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
Do you know him? Call the news desk if you would like to leave a tribute: 020 8477 3903 or email@example.com.