Daniels doubt for County test
O’s defender fighting to be fit for Notts County clash
ORIENT boss Russell Slade has selection problems ahead of Saturday’s clash at Notts County, as the left-back jinx has struck again.
Slade has been forced to play five different players in that position in the opening six league games.
Andy Frampton, who joined the club on loan from Millwall a week ago, lasted just 45 minutes of his debut as he picked up an ankle injury and faces three weeks on the sidelines.
The 31-year-old has returned to Millwall for treatment and number one choice Charlie Daniels has resumed training after a hamstring problem, but Slade admitted: “There is an outside chance Charlie will make it, we will have to wait and see.”
You may also want to watch:
If Daniels fails a fitness test then Elliot Omozusi may move over to the left hand side again, with Jimmy Smith coming in at right back.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 6 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 10 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital