Daniels doubt for County test
O’s defender fighting to be fit for Notts County clash
ORIENT boss Russell Slade has selection problems ahead of Saturday’s clash at Notts County, as the left-back jinx has struck again.
Slade has been forced to play five different players in that position in the opening six league games.
Andy Frampton, who joined the club on loan from Millwall a week ago, lasted just 45 minutes of his debut as he picked up an ankle injury and faces three weeks on the sidelines.
The 31-year-old has returned to Millwall for treatment and number one choice Charlie Daniels has resumed training after a hamstring problem, but Slade admitted: “There is an outside chance Charlie will make it, we will have to wait and see.”
You may also want to watch:
If Daniels fails a fitness test then Elliot Omozusi may move over to the left hand side again, with Jimmy Smith coming in at right back.
- 1 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 2 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 3 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 4 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 5 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence