Daniels doubt for County test
O’s defender fighting to be fit for Notts County clash
ORIENT boss Russell Slade has selection problems ahead of Saturday’s clash at Notts County, as the left-back jinx has struck again.
Slade has been forced to play five different players in that position in the opening six league games.
Andy Frampton, who joined the club on loan from Millwall a week ago, lasted just 45 minutes of his debut as he picked up an ankle injury and faces three weeks on the sidelines.
The 31-year-old has returned to Millwall for treatment and number one choice Charlie Daniels has resumed training after a hamstring problem, but Slade admitted: “There is an outside chance Charlie will make it, we will have to wait and see.”
You may also want to watch:
If Daniels fails a fitness test then Elliot Omozusi may move over to the left hand side again, with Jimmy Smith coming in at right back.
- 1 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 2 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people