Daggers won’t shut up shop at Accrington insists Still
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still unsure whether he’ll make changes to the side which lost 3-1 at Northampton on New Year’s Day for the trip to Accrington tomorrow.
Dagenham & Redbridge may go into Saturday’s encounter at Accrington on the back of three defeats, but any thoughts of shutting up shop in Lancashire and settling for a point are far from boss John Still’s mind.
“I have never sat back in my life, I always go to win,” he said.
“I have never been away and tried to close out a game, I always go for three points and it won’t be any different at Accrington on Saturday.”
In the second half of the game at Northampton on New Year’s Day, things did improve for the Daggers.
You may also want to watch:
That coincided with the arrival of Brian Woodall off the bench at half-time and Jake Caprice later on, but Still is unsure whether he’ll make changes.
“There’s more to come out of one or two of those players, some players haven’t played well for a couple of games,” he added.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
“We looked at the games that we have played over this period and looked over the games before this period and how well the team has done.
“We have tried to stay with who we believe knows the job best and we believe that is the case, but that wasn’t shown today in the first half. I don’t know whether I’ll make changes yet.”