Daggers star joins Gillingham
Gavin Tomlin has moved on loan until the end of the season
Dagenham & Redbridge forward Gavin Tomlin has joined Gillingham on loan until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old has made 22 appearances this season, largely deployed in a wide midfield role, but is yet to score.
Tomlin was a regular in John Still’s side at the start of the campaign, but has not featured for the first team since December 10.
With a number of new players arriving, Damian Scannell joined Eastleigh last month and Tomlin is the latest to make way, as Still attempts to trim his squad.
You may also want to watch:
The former Brentford and Yeovil star could make his Gills debut on Saturday, when they travel to fellow promotion hopefuls Shrewsbury Town.
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards