Daggers or Orient to visit Droylsden in FA Cup second round
Trip to Manchester beckons following Sunday’s draw
The winners of the FA Cup replay between Dagenham & Redbridge and Leyton Orient will travel to Droylsden in the second round of the competition.
The ambitious Blue Square North promotion contenders qualified for the next stage with a 2-0 win at Blue Square South counterparts Havant & Waterlooville on Saturday.
The Bloods have also knocked out Hyde, Ashington AFC on their march to the second round.
The tie will take place on the weekend beginning Saturday, November 27.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Daggers will play hosts to Bristol Rovers in the FA Youth Cup on Wednesday, November 10.
The game will be played at Victoria Road and kick off at 7pm.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
Full second round draw: Sheffield Wednesday v Northampton Town; Burton Albion v Chesterfield; Cambridge United or Huddersfield Town v Macclesfield Town or Southend United, AFC Wimbledon or Ebbsfleet United v Stevenage Borough or Milton Keynes Dons, Hartlepool United or Vauxhall Motors v Yeovil Town, Bury v Stockport County or Peterborough United, Notts County v AFC Bournemouth, Droylsden v Dagenham & Redbridge or Leyton Orient, Crawley Town v Swindon Town, Brighton & Hove Albion or Woking v FC United of Manchester, Southampton v Cheltenham Town, Torquay United v Fleetwood Town or Walsall, Barnet or Charlton Athletic v Corby Town or Luton Town, Colchester United v Swindon Supermarine, Hereford United v Lincoln City, Dartford or Port Vale v Accrington Stanley, Wycombe Wanderers v Chelmsford City, Carlisle United v Tamworth, Dover Athletic v Brentford or Aldershot Town, Darlington v Rotherham United or York City.