Daggers on the road to Cheltenham Town on opening day of League Two season
John Still’s side open up at Whaddon Road and end season at home to York City
Dagenham & Redbridge will open their League Two season on the road with a trip to Cheltenham Town.
The Robins missed out on promotion to League One after a 2-0 loss to Crewe in the play-offs but John Still’s side will open their campaign at Whaddon Road on August 18.
Home ties follow with Plymouth Argyle on Tuesday, August 21 and Gillingham on August 24.
Daggers host Essex rivals Southend United on Boxing Day, though make the trip to Northampton Town on New Year’s Day.
You may also want to watch:
November 24 will see them host Football League newcomers Fleetwood Town, but Daggers will have some lengthy journeys in midweek when they travel to Port Vale, Torquay United and Bradford City.
Still’s outfit will end the campaign at Victoria Road against promoted side York City.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 7 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards