Daggers on the road to Cheltenham Town on opening day of League Two season
John Still’s side open up at Whaddon Road and end season at home to York City
Dagenham & Redbridge will open their League Two season on the road with a trip to Cheltenham Town.
The Robins missed out on promotion to League One after a 2-0 loss to Crewe in the play-offs but John Still’s side will open their campaign at Whaddon Road on August 18.
Home ties follow with Plymouth Argyle on Tuesday, August 21 and Gillingham on August 24.
Daggers host Essex rivals Southend United on Boxing Day, though make the trip to Northampton Town on New Year’s Day.
You may also want to watch:
November 24 will see them host Football League newcomers Fleetwood Town, but Daggers will have some lengthy journeys in midweek when they travel to Port Vale, Torquay United and Bradford City.
Still’s outfit will end the campaign at Victoria Road against promoted side York City.
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould