Daggers midfielder pens new three-year deal
Billy Bingham has signed a new contract with Dagenham & Redbridge and boss John Still hopes the fans will get to see the best of him next season
Billy Bingham has signed a new three-year contract with Dagenham & Redbridge and manager John Still is hopeful the promising midfielder can make a big impact next season.
The 21-year-old joined the club from Crystal Palace in 2009 and has gone on to make 40 first team appearances and score two spectacular goals.
Bingham was consistently dogged by injury problems for much of last season, but Still is hopeful the box-to-box midfielder can overcome that this term and make his mark in League Two.
Still said: “Billy has been here for a few years now and I think people are seeing him mature,
You may also want to watch:
“I was hoping that last year would be a really big year for Billy, but he suffered with a fair few injuries.
“However, he’s come back to pre-season fully fit and he’s been looking fantastic, so we’re hoping that Billy can really push on.”
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 10 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys