Daggers midfielder pens new three-year deal
Billy Bingham has signed a new contract with Dagenham & Redbridge and boss John Still hopes the fans will get to see the best of him next season
Billy Bingham has signed a new three-year contract with Dagenham & Redbridge and manager John Still is hopeful the promising midfielder can make a big impact next season.
The 21-year-old joined the club from Crystal Palace in 2009 and has gone on to make 40 first team appearances and score two spectacular goals.
Bingham was consistently dogged by injury problems for much of last season, but Still is hopeful the box-to-box midfielder can overcome that this term and make his mark in League Two.
Still said: “Billy has been here for a few years now and I think people are seeing him mature,
You may also want to watch:
“I was hoping that last year would be a really big year for Billy, but he suffered with a fair few injuries.
“However, he’s come back to pre-season fully fit and he’s been looking fantastic, so we’re hoping that Billy can really push on.”
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 7 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood