Daggers let Scott out on loan
- Credit: Archant
Striker joins Ebbsfleet
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Josh Scott has moved out on loan to Conference Premier side Ebbsfleet United.
Scott has struggled with injuries over the last couple of seasons and has been confined to the bench of late, getting only brief glimpses of action in the first team.
And manager John Still is hopeful that game time will get him back to the form that many Daggers fans remember, such as the time Scott netted four times as they beat Morecambe 6-0 in the League Two play-off semi-final first leg.
“Josh is fit but he needs matches and we are not in position to be able to give him this at the moment,” said Still.
You may also want to watch:
“If he can get five or six games under his belt at Ebbsfleet then hopefully he can come back sharper.”
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 7 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths