Daggers let Scott out on loan
- Credit: Archant
Striker joins Ebbsfleet
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Josh Scott has moved out on loan to Conference Premier side Ebbsfleet United.
Scott has struggled with injuries over the last couple of seasons and has been confined to the bench of late, getting only brief glimpses of action in the first team.
And manager John Still is hopeful that game time will get him back to the form that many Daggers fans remember, such as the time Scott netted four times as they beat Morecambe 6-0 in the League Two play-off semi-final first leg.
“Josh is fit but he needs matches and we are not in position to be able to give him this at the moment,” said Still.
You may also want to watch:
“If he can get five or six games under his belt at Ebbsfleet then hopefully he can come back sharper.”
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould