Daggers face striker shortage
Torquay United v Dagenham & Redbridge, Tuesday, January 24, 7.45pm
Dagenham & Redbridge have one fit striker available for tonight's trip to Torquay United, as they look to climb out of the bottom two.
Brian Woodall suffered a reoccurrence of his hamstring problem in Saturday's 4-1 defeat to Crewe and is definitely out, while Josh Scott (knee), Sam Williams (knee) and Rob Edmans (leg) are long term injury victims.
Jon Nurse is also rated 50-50, so Adam Cunnington is set to lead the line.
Dominic Green (groin), Kevin Maher (foot), Luke Howell (knee) and Peter Gain (knee) are also missing, as Daggers look to win for the first time this year.
You may also want to watch:
Torquay have striker Rene Howe available again after a four-match ban and manager Martin Ling has a full squad to choose from.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review