Daggers duo leave on loan
Danny J Green joins Dover, while Adam Cunnington makes a move to Alfreton Town
Danny J Green and Adam Cunnington have joined Dover and Alfreton Town respectively on one month loans.
Green has found first team opportunities difficult to come by this season, with the midfielder’s last league appearance back in November 2011.
Cunnington meanwhile, moved to east London from cash-strapped Kettering in November, but has made just two league starts and the striker has been sidelined recently with an ankle injury.
Green is expected to go straight into the squad for Dover’s clash with Basingstoke Town tomorrow, as they make a final push towards the Blue Square South play-off places.
You may also want to watch:
While Cunnington will hope to be involved in Alfreton’s trip to Lincoln as the Blue Square Premier strugglers continue to battle against relegation.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War