Daggers complete signing of Marvin Morgan
Aldershot striker signs on at Victoria Road.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has swooped to sign Aldershot Town striker Marvin Morgan.
The 27-year-old moves to Victoria Road on loan until the end of the season, when the deal will become permanent.
The former Woking striker hit the headlines earlier this week following an outburst on twitter, where he criticised the Aldershot supporters who booed him during their 2-1 defeat to Hereford on Monday.
The Daggers held off competition from several clubs, including Northampton Town, to clinch the deal for the powerful front man, who has scored five times for the ‘Shots in League Two this season.
You may also want to watch:
Morgan becomes the club’s first signing in the transfer window, but more new faces seem set to arrive before the end of the month, as Still looks to strengthen his squad as they battle for League One survival.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 6 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 9 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears