Daggers complete signing of Marvin Morgan
Aldershot striker signs on at Victoria Road.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE boss John Still has swooped to sign Aldershot Town striker Marvin Morgan.
The 27-year-old moves to Victoria Road on loan until the end of the season, when the deal will become permanent.
The former Woking striker hit the headlines earlier this week following an outburst on twitter, where he criticised the Aldershot supporters who booed him during their 2-1 defeat to Hereford on Monday.
The Daggers held off competition from several clubs, including Northampton Town, to clinch the deal for the powerful front man, who has scored five times for the ‘Shots in League Two this season.
You may also want to watch:
Morgan becomes the club’s first signing in the transfer window, but more new faces seem set to arrive before the end of the month, as Still looks to strengthen his squad as they battle for League One survival.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome