Daggers complete defender deal
Exodus Geohaghon joins on a three month loan deal
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Exodus Geohaghon on a three month loan, subject to Football League confirmation – and manager John Still has revealed he intends to make two further signings before Thursday’s loan deadline.
Geohaghon becomes Still’s third signing of the week, after deals for Cristian Montano and Michael Spillane were completed last Thursday.
The 26-year-old central defender joins from non-league Darlington, but has a wealth of Football League experience, with Peterborough, Rotherham and Port Vale among his former clubs.
“With Mark (Arber) being out we had to bring someone in at the back,” said Still.
You may also want to watch:
“Exodus has played in the Championship, so we know he’s a player who can come in and do a job.
“He’s a player who isn’t old, but brings experience.”
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 8 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 9 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
Meanwhile Still revealed he intends to complete a busy week of transfer activity with two more recruits to boost his struggling squad.
“There will be two others before the deadline,” he said. “A centre-forward and hopefully a midfield player.
“One is in the ‘Cristian Montano mold’, very highly-rated by the club he is at.
“The other one is a non-league forward with a Conference club that we’ve tried to get before and we couldn’t, but I think we’ve had a bit of luck this time.”