Daggers complete defender deal
Exodus Geohaghon joins on a three month loan deal
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Exodus Geohaghon on a three month loan, subject to Football League confirmation – and manager John Still has revealed he intends to make two further signings before Thursday’s loan deadline.
Geohaghon becomes Still’s third signing of the week, after deals for Cristian Montano and Michael Spillane were completed last Thursday.
The 26-year-old central defender joins from non-league Darlington, but has a wealth of Football League experience, with Peterborough, Rotherham and Port Vale among his former clubs.
“With Mark (Arber) being out we had to bring someone in at the back,” said Still.
“Exodus has played in the Championship, so we know he’s a player who can come in and do a job.
“He’s a player who isn’t old, but brings experience.”
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 3 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 4 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 5 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 9 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
Meanwhile Still revealed he intends to complete a busy week of transfer activity with two more recruits to boost his struggling squad.
“There will be two others before the deadline,” he said. “A centre-forward and hopefully a midfield player.
“One is in the ‘Cristian Montano mold’, very highly-rated by the club he is at.
“The other one is a non-league forward with a Conference club that we’ve tried to get before and we couldn’t, but I think we’ve had a bit of luck this time.”