Daggers agree loan for West Ham midfielder
Oliver Lee moves to Victoria Road on month’s loan.
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still has beaten the loan deadline to sign Oliver Lee on a month’s loan.
The West Ham midfielder signed professional terms at Upton Park in June 2009 and as well as being a key member of the under-18’s side, has featured 11 times for the reserve team.
Lee, the son of former West Ham and England midfielder Rob Lee, can play anywhere across the midfield and will be eligible to make his debut at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.
Daggers manager Still, said: “Just as we come to this stage of the season, with the loan window closing, we wanted to make sure we had enough depth in our squad.”
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old is the second player to arrive at Victoria Road on loan this week, following Cameron Lancaster’s move from Spurs on Monday.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome