Daggers agree loan for West Ham midfielder
Oliver Lee moves to Victoria Road on month’s loan.
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still has beaten the loan deadline to sign Oliver Lee on a month’s loan.
The West Ham midfielder signed professional terms at Upton Park in June 2009 and as well as being a key member of the under-18’s side, has featured 11 times for the reserve team.
Lee, the son of former West Ham and England midfielder Rob Lee, can play anywhere across the midfield and will be eligible to make his debut at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday.
Daggers manager Still, said: “Just as we come to this stage of the season, with the loan window closing, we wanted to make sure we had enough depth in our squad.”
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old is the second player to arrive at Victoria Road on loan this week, following Cameron Lancaster’s move from Spurs on Monday.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 3 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'It's appalling' - Frustration over persistent Collier Row water leak
- 8 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht