Dagenham’s young stars make loan moves
Eight seal short-term moves away from Victoria Road
Eight of Dagenham & Redbridge’s promising youngsters have been handed loan moves in order to gain vital experience before they are let loose on the Football League.
Harrow Borough have made a double swoop to sign Jon Jo Bates and Lee Wootton on season-long loans.
Forwards Dwight Gayle and Louis Dennis have also left the club on season-long deals, joining Bishop’s Stortford and Grays respectively.
Ian Gayle joins team-mate Dennis at Grays for one month and Duran Reynolds will stay with St Neots for the same period.
You may also want to watch:
Luke Wilkinson has joined up with Boreham Wood until the end of January, while Academy defender Adam Gemili is eligible for dual registration so can feature for Bedfont Town, as well as Daggers.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford