Dagenham’s young stars make loan moves
Eight seal short-term moves away from Victoria Road
Eight of Dagenham & Redbridge’s promising youngsters have been handed loan moves in order to gain vital experience before they are let loose on the Football League.
Harrow Borough have made a double swoop to sign Jon Jo Bates and Lee Wootton on season-long loans.
Forwards Dwight Gayle and Louis Dennis have also left the club on season-long deals, joining Bishop’s Stortford and Grays respectively.
Ian Gayle joins team-mate Dennis at Grays for one month and Duran Reynolds will stay with St Neots for the same period.
You may also want to watch:
Luke Wilkinson has joined up with Boreham Wood until the end of January, while Academy defender Adam Gemili is eligible for dual registration so can feature for Bedfont Town, as well as Daggers.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’