Dad urges everyone to help keep Harold Hill girl Ashleigh Hughes in Big Brother
The father of a Big Brother semi-finalist is calling for the whole of Havering to get behind her.
John Hughes, of Wigton Way, Harold Hill, says it is Ashleigh’s big personality that has kept her in the Channel 5 reality show.
He said: “She gets on with everyone in the house and all those who have come out so far have said that she is the one who is the most genuine. When we look at her on TV, she is exactly the same as she is at home.”
Viewers have seen Ashleigh, who used to work for Debenhams in Romford, bond with the other housemates.
She also celebrated her 21st birthday in the house with a party. As a special treat, the Big Brother team arranged for her dog to be taken into the house for a few hours.
You may also want to watch:
John said: “It has been really strange watching her on TV. But we haven’t missed her too much because we see her for two hours every night on TV.”
He told Ashleigh to apply for Big Brother last year when they were watching an episode.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 9 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
He is now appealing for people to vote for her so she can make it through to the finals on Monday (August 13) and stay in the running for the cash prize.
n To vote from a landline, call 09016 161701 and from a mobile call 6505801. Votes cost 34p.