Crowds turn out for the Rainham Village Christmas Fayre
Residents were spoilt for choice at this year’s Rainham Village Christmas Fayre.
Hundreds of people turned out for the annual event in Rainham Village on Saturday December 1 from 10am to 4pm.
The fayre had something in it for everyone.
There was entertainment from Stuart The Jester and Justin, carol singing from school choirs and The Royal Liberty Morris Men.
There was a special appearance from Father Christmas and residents were also able to make a start on some early Christmas shopping with a number of stalls selling goods.
You may also want to watch:
Rainham Cllr Jeff Tucker (Independent Local Residents’ Group) said: “It was a marvellous day and it was better than we expected.
“There was a good turn out and everyone had lots of fun.”
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 7 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 8 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 9 New community hub opens in Rainham 'following Harold Hill centre's success'
- 10 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub