Woman slashed on Collier Row doorstep by fake Christmas delivery man
- Credit: Archant
This is the horrific moment a woman was slashed across the face by a knife-wielding thug posing as a delivery man two days before Christmas last year.
The attack in Carter Drive, Collier Row, was featured on Crimewatch on Monday night because the attacker is still at large almost a year on.
CCTV footage shows the man being dropped off in a car at about 6.30pm before walking to the woman’s door with a knife concealed under a parcel.
When the 39-year-old answers the door the man launches a terrifying attack before running off towards Collier Row Road, where he then got into a vehicle.
Havering detectives are appealing for information.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as tanned, around 5ft 9ins tall with facial stubble. He is said to have been wearing a plain woolly hat and dark clothing.
Anyone who can identify this man is asked to call officers from Havering CID on 01708 779110 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 7 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing